- February 13th February 26th: Deadline for abstract submission
- March 10th: March 13th: Announcement of accepted submissions
- March 31st: April 10th: Announcement on type of presentation
- *April 7th: *April 17th: Deadline for cancellation
* 50% of the registration fee will be refunded by April 17th.
* Registration fees will not be refunded after April 17th.
PhDs from SP state:
The committee will submit a collective proposal to FAPESP. Those who are eligible and interested to receive the grant must register, submit the abstract and Curriculum Summary (Súmula Curricular) by February 17th. If you have already registered and submitted the abstract, please access the system (login) by February 17th to add the CV Summary. Make sure it follows the FAPESP's guidelines: https://fapesp.br/sumula. The agency is strict and will not accept any other format.
Please note: the early bird registration fee can be paid until April 17th. But only those who register by February 26 will have the discount guaranteed.